Re: New triggered gap design

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Jim,

I had something similar in mind couple of month ago but never
have time to try. And I try to lined the surface of the cap with
tungsten ring but have fail to make a solid solder, the solder
seem to be solid but after a couple of hot and cold cycle the
ring separated from the cap.

Here the link of a web page I start on the subject some months
ago I'll put it out of the web soon because of the failure:

http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/sg/trigg_sg.html

Cheers,

Luc Benard