Tesla Coil Construction Guide

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I have recently been doing some research and have seen Tesla Coil
Construction Guide come up quite often. I would like to get a copy of this
guide, but it has proven somewhat difficult so I have turned to the list. Is
there an online version (pdf?) is it printed, is it free? If you have to pay
for it how much... etc perhaps the author (I don't know who) could send me
an email with some more info, or reply on the list as I'm sure that many
coilers would be interested in it.

Thanks
CJ