Re: Explanation of K

Paul,
       The videos were fascinating, especially the one showing
gradient wrt time. I suspect the answer to flashover problem lies
there. There seemed to be intermediate blips at about 1/3 and 2/3
along the coil unless I've misinterpreted. As for the voltage wret
time, the picture reminded me of waves I've seen sloshing about on a
peturbed stretch of river whose sides are bounded by rock faces.
     Sorry if my previous post descended into banality.

Regards,
Malcolm