Re: TSG with DC?

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

> coil. I use a series coil to disconect my power from my arc. There has been
> a lot of people say it dosent work because the coil is not big enough to
> work at low frequency, but they dont look at the frequency of the rise tine
> of the arc. I use 15t of wire 3/4 in dia 6 in long coil in my power supply
> line as a series disconect choke. When the capacitor charges the arc fires,
> the coil reacts to the current and disconects the arc from the power supply.
> The arc discharges the capacitor, and the arc stops. Then the coil conducts
> recharging the capacitor. I have a 260 pps fire rate with a 15kv 60ma NST
> through a rectifier as my full wave power supply. Some one forgot to tell
> the bumble bee he couldnt fly so he dose. My unit fires well No one told it
> it couldnt. Robert  H.

WOW!
I like this line of choking the tank power.
 I'm going to try a tunable choke from an amp i have and see if i can
adjust the amount of tank current per arc?
If you don't mind?
I like it and will try it.
Marc