Re: TSG Influence on transformer

Original poster: "Kamil Kompa by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tcmail-at-poczta.fm>

Sorry, but I forgot to say You in post that I have sent few minutes ago (below)
that secondary of my power transformer was not grounded (the center of
secondary
was not grounded). Perhaps When I will wind my transformer again I will
make secondary that I will be able to connect to ground. I think it may be
important.
By the way, Is there anybody using TSG and transformer with not
grounded secondary? Are there many people using such transformers
with TC's, or it's a bad idea not to ground secondary of power transformer?

Twoja nowa poczta. >> http://poczta.interia.pl/