Re: well sounds good but where do i start.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

i scrounged every little part of my coil if you want e-mail me off list and i
will do what i can to help you understand some stuff....some other ppl may be
better of at this but unless you get a more experienced person to help il do
what i can to help :-)

         Frank