Re: TC primary

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

JW,
For small coils(less that 3 inch diam.) a helical coil works pretty well
because they can handle tighter coupling, but for larger than that,  a flat
spiral is usually better in order to limit the coupling.
Just my two cents
Mike