Re: Christmas Tree Musings

I found your paper of great intrest. I have one small question. When I was
there at that time in wendover I dont remember seeing any weather baloons
holding a aircraft hanger 6000 ft above the salt flats when the tests were
made. Wendover is not 11000 ft alt. Maybe I could have missed something or I
could have forgotten a few details over the years, I am getting old.
   Robert  H