Re: phase locked loop SSTC

Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

Malcolm wrote:

> A digital approach can pull a "direction" out of the signal (a D FF
> is all it takes).

Malcolm,

Well, I don't understand this. John doesn't seem to be giving any
hints, maybe you can explain?  How can you tune the VCO with just an
amplitude feedback and a comparator?

Regards,
--
Paul Nicholson,