Re: SCR instead of MOSFET?

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Matt,

Normal SCR turn off only when the current going true them go lo
and the bigger they are the slower they are, much too slow for
high frequency.

This is true 2 or 3 years ago but Mfr. work a lot on them lately
may be with some new unit it could be done but they probably are expensive???

Cheers,

Luc Benard