Old questions, new free time

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
  I know some of these questions may have been asked
before, but I just got about 2 weeks free time to work on
TC stuff (no classes till janruary ;) ) so here goes:

Is it possible to run an NST on 220 instead of 110? I think
I remember ppl doing this because it drew less current..

Which leads me to my next question: I've been looking
around for ideas on building a power/control box and
wondered if anyone had any suggestions.. I've got 2 10 amp
variacs and a HUGE (150 lb) twin gang 100 amp variac to
mess with.. I'd like to have both 110 & 220 out (for future
pig installatoins) and possible ballasting setups.. Does
anyone have any suggestions?

Finally, can someone point me to a URL for a set of KNOWN
correct equations for TC calculations? I was playing around
with a few I've had for a while and I noticed that the
numbers kept coming out different from the design
software.. I'd like to do the calculations by hand first
and then compare..

Thanks for any help..

Ben McMillen