Re: phase locked loop SSTC

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi list,

Could someone here be enough generous to explain in simple term
why can't you use a feedback loop like the grid loop in VTTC or
the feedback loop used in simple flyback ( 2* 2N3055 circuit )
for driving a half bridge mosfet.

I ask this question in many occasion in the last 2 years and I
never get an answer. Each time I try to rephrase the question
because I know my english could be ambiguous sometime but whit
out success.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>