Re: 2 tank 1 seconday

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

         Dear terry

                         I think hes talking about using 2 tank cicutes with 2
seperate primarys both coupled to the same secondary and making the different
tanks circutes fire 180% apart...I tihkn its kind of similat to a few months
back there was talk on making a 3 phased tesla coil using 3 primaries?

                                                                 Frank