RE: Christmas Tree Coiling

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

<wet blanket mode=ON>
In addition to the Ctop value of such a tree being far too high for any but
the largest (i.e. pig-powered) coil, there is also the issue of it being in
the least desirable shape & texture possible.  Thousands of tiny sharp
points will drain off the secondary energy as corona.  This is why we all
use nice smooth toroids.
<wet blanket mode=OFF>

But it would be fun!

Regards, Gary Lau