Mot PSU

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

MOT coilers,

I just wanted to share the results of my simulation: I've used the
usual twin MOT level shifter circuit. The MOTs were modelled in
accordance with the data, I've acquired some days ago.

- As expected, there was no resonant rise.
- The voltage across the tank circuit started declining with
capacitances larger than 80 nF. So, the value of 56 nF, Marco
Denicolai and Greg Hunter have choosen, was a good choice
obviously.

Regards,

Herwig