Fwd: Tap tunable secondary

Original poster: "Troy Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tpeterso-at-home-dot-com>

Hiya Terry,

What about a sectioned coil... Like a bunch of small coil segments that
snap together using some simple, yet ingenious locking method that I'm sure
you could come up with. I've seen telescopic coils before, but this does
not change the winding length, if the secondary coil actually consisted of
a series of small secondaries that you snapped together you would have
quite a bit of control over it's frequency without any of the nasty
problems associated with taps.

just a though...

Regards,
Troy Peterson <www.video-vertigo-dot-com>