Re: Old questions, new free time

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett-at-clearcube-dot-com>

    I had bad results with this type of wire. The insulation appears to be
pretty lossy at HF/HV. I was getting about 1/4" sparks until I rewound my
coil with magnet wire- then I got 12-15" with the same drive circuitry.
$.02-
db

> Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>