Re: How to prvent secondary to ground arcs.

Reduce the coupling between the primary and secondary by increasing their
proximity
to one-another. Typically accomplished by raising the secondary. You may
want to
raise it up a good inch or so, then work your way back down in small
increments. When
the racing sparks start up again, move the secondary up one increment.

Take care,
Bart