Re: Big Spark Induction Coil

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Kurt, all!

This is an excellent investigation you have made. And a fine toy you
have made too!.
I think it is fantastic that we have a tool like Microsim, which is so
acurate, that we actually can use it to verify real world results, on a
level where we believe in the results even more, when the traces from
the "sim" matches those of the scope.
I am amazed that you can figure all this stuff out, and I think it shows
that you are a top notch theoretic, as well as a craftsman. A true
"renessaince" (sp)person.

Congratulations!

Cheers, Finn Hammer, Denmark

Happy new year to all on the list!

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>