IRFP22N50A-ND in bulk anyone?

Original poster: "James B by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zebulan123-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Digikey sells theses fets for $2.45 each if bought in
lots of 100. I am using them now and am very pleased
with them 500v and 22A . I was considering switching
to igbt but have decided to stay with the fets. I am
getting ready to order more. I want to increase my
half bridge and am building a sstc for the university
I attend. If there is interest in them i will buy 100
and pass the savings on to the group. reply soon as i
need to get the order back by jan 10 or so.
                   James

 PS. I got 10 inch sparks from a 2" coil with four of
theses fets last night before I blew a pair of them.
current was limited to "10AMPS" at this point with a
160v supply