Re: Christmas Tree Musings

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/31/01 7:54:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> OK, I probably don't know everything about this (as a matter of fact,
> probably nothing)
> but Project Tesla sounds very familiar. I am, once again, not sure of this
> but I believe it talks about resonating the Schuman Cavity and Golka in the
> book Angel's Don't Play This Haarp by Jeane Manning and Dr. Nick Begich. I
> read the book, but to be honest most of it went over my head so I can't
> explain anything from it. If you get extremely interested this might be
> useful.
>
> 73, Kc0Ion, "Ion-Boy"

Hi Ion-Boy,
Don't feel bad if they're jargon leaves you confused. Angel's Don't Play This
Haarp Is a collaboration between Jeane Manning, a "National Enquirer"-class
journalist and Dr. (of alternative medicines) Begich. Neither has a
scientific/technical background beyond an abiding faith in Saint Tesla, UFOs,
and Eternal Government Conspiracy.

Matt D.