Re: R.W.Stephens web site

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Vladi,

I think Robert has his own web site now, but don't know exactly where.
Anyway, I kept his pages for a
while at my goecities site. Last year I moved from MN to CA. In so doing, I
have my own web site now
and put his pages up there. Here's the url:

 http://www.classictesla-dot-com/photos/rws/rwsmap3.html

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "vladimiro mazzilli by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mazvla-at-iol.it>