Re: Inductor Interference

Sam,

What size NST are you using?  That determines the max LTR size.
What wire size were you using originally before the 28 gauge?

You can arrange the extra inductance coil vertically so the fields
will tend not to interfere if you'd like.  If you place the extra inductance
under the primary wound in the same direction, the inductances may
increase more than expected which would be a good thing, since you'd
need to add less.  This depends on the size and closeness of the coils.

John,