Re: tube data 1000-H vs 1000-Z

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Herwig,

Grab the transformer! You may eventually get a 3 phase variac, and you
can ALWAYS run a transformer at less than its rated voltage...  :^)

-- Bert --

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering