Re: Merging copper tubing for Primaries

Hi Bart Mc.,

You need to keep the torch pretty upright when using it.  If you tilt it
much (especially with a new tank of gas), the liquid gas may shoot out
instead of the vapor which causes a bit of excitement.  Maybe that's all it
was.

If you do get another one, I can recommend the electronic start torch heads
from Benzomatic.  You just pull the trigger (or let it go in a hurry) to
control the on-off function.  Extremely nice tools to use and darn tough.
However, I think they will be the most expensive...

Cheers,

	Terry