Re: Awg formula, was "New formula for secondary resonant frequency"

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Paul,

I'm still coming up with 17.5 using your formula (I assume your using something
other than 1.0236mm for 18 awg?). I used a calculator and Excel but get the
same results.

I kept the long decimal places for accuracy -  I saw no reason to shorten them
up since I used it simply as a formula in programs. Nominal wire sizes taken
from the Brown & Sharpe American Wire Table. Possibly, this is where the
discrepancy exist?

Bart