Re: Sword-like VTTC spark pix at my website

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Hello,

I have seen the "corkscrew" effect on spark coils I have built in the past.
It definitely seems to be a thermal air current type thing.

Regards,

David Trimmell