tesla1

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

 Hi all on the list.  Seems that Tesla was very, very far ahead of his
time.  Open the link and see the tiny communications devices that Tesla
had envisioned and would have made if he had a chance and the money to
pursue his dream.  He could and possibly would have fabricated silicon
wafers for his personalized personal communications devices.  The more I
read and research the Master Tesla, the more humble I become, since I can
see that he had already laid plans to link the entire world with his
knowledge.  All the beepers and cell phones that he foresaw in his mind
have now come to pass.  This is 100 years in the past that Tesla had his
ideas and the knowledge to make them a fact, had he only had a bit better
financial backing.  Al.
 http://www.lostech-dot-net/tesla1.html
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.