Re: Then I guess this doesn't count either....*

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Steve, list members.   Yep, you are 100% correct.  The Wardenclyffe
Tesla coil was absolutely the greatest ever created by private enterprise
and by the Master Teslas very own hands.  None of us list members has
ever dared, let alone tried to build a Tesla coil on such a grand scale
as Wardenclyffe.  Time is now for all the professionals on this list to
begin digging deep into the earth to lay the "groundwork" to humbly
attempt to reproduce what Tesla had known all along would be possible.
You engineers, stop the petty bickering, quit saying it is not possible
and combine your knowledge and know how and get together and create a
real energy transmission device, open your minds, forget your rigid
training and look for the new way.  If I had an engineers background,
then I would surely set forth to get backing and create a new power
system to benefit the people of earth. But as it is now, I can only
produce Tesla apparatus on a hit and miss basis, and believe me, I may
miss some, but the grand feeling of a power transmission scheme using the
Tesla coils in my own small shop shows that Tesla did indeed know what he
was saying.   AL.

<http://www.zooba-dot-com/email.asp?u=1537078&c=2&d=1171&t=1/15/01>http://www
.z
> ooba-dot-com/email.asp?u=1537078&c=2&d=1171&t=1/15/01
>
> * Yes, posts about Wardencliff are on-topic since Wardercliff is a
> BIG Tesla
> coil :-) - Terry

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.