Re: Magnet Wire Insulation Question

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Adam,

In my opinion, I would go for the less expensive route. If a
strike bites into the secondary, it will pierce even the
heavier insulation. The trick here is to keep the sparks
from hitting the secondary.

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>