Re: the wierdest thing is happening!

Hi,

Coils retaining a charge, and even coils being drained of static charges
and recharging again many times by themselves, was the subject of
discussion a few months ago.  We think it had to do with "electret" effects
in the dielectrics.  I would refer you to the archives but I think they are
broke :-(  Electrets are a fairly complex electrostatic subject that I know
little about but that was the result of the previous discussion...  Perhaps
a web search would tell more...

Sometimes those charges can be very powerful and painful!!

Cheers,

	Terry