Re: NST resonance - Terry's testing

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 2/11/01 5:13:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <
> twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>
> Hi All, Terry,
>
> Great job Terry! Jeeeeze, I wish I had your toys (but not your credit card
> bills
> <grin>).

Bart & All,
I'll second that! Many of my toys are of same vintage as Tesla himself.  The
hand-rubbed, dove-tail-jointed oak meter cases are beautiful, but the leather
work has dry rot. Would anyone have a short list of what toys a modest (I'm
retired) but modern TC shop should have? On or Off-list answers OK to save
space.

Sparks in the Hills of West By G-- Virginny
Matt D.