moderator note

Hi All,

I am going to tighten up a bit on the Tesla list's subject matter.
Recently posts have had a habit of getting off the topic of Tesla coils and
into areas that really do not interest the practical Tesla coil builder.
While I usually try and let the list run itself, it seems to need a little
more steering these days.  As Chip states on pupman:

"The Tesla coil mailing list that I run covers the topics of Tesla coil
construction, operation, measurement, and use. Topics range from sources
of materials, opinions of commercial Tesla coil kits, measurement of
electrical fields, photography of coils, construction techniques, etc. - Chip"

Such topics as Dr. Tesla's many other unrelated inventions, his personal
greatness, and rehashing old arguments that never get solved... has gotten
a little thick lately.  There are also Tesla coil related subjects that are
"impractical" which I am also going to restrict.  Those subjects tend to
become arguments over opinions that never solve anything.  Most of them
have been discussed before many times as documented in the archives.

The Tesla list is simply meant to help people build better coils.

So be forewarned that off-subject posts are probably going to get rejected
with a new fervor.

Cheers,

	Terry