Re: Meissner oscillator and Other VTTC circuits

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

David Trimmell wrote:

> I am in the thought stage of writing a introductory article on
VTTC's,

David,

Sharing your knowledge with us newbees would be very kind of
you! I haven't found much info as well and my experience with
vacuumtubes faded in course of the decades.

At present I'm "fighting" with my first VTTC. The main problem
seems to be the match between plate resistance and transformed
load impedance.

Hoping, that I'll be the winner,

Herwig