Re: spun aluminum toroid

Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Jim-

Mine came through without a scratch and I'm now using it very
satisfactorily.  I plop it down on top of the coil using 3 metal posts,
with guide pins, attached to it; the pins go into holes drilled in the
plastic end-cover of the coil.  For the electrical connection I have a
little coil spring poking up, which presses against the under-side of the
recess when I set the toroid down over it.  I have a big handle mounted
on the top side of the recess to make it easier to pick it up.

Thanks for organizing the buy!

Ken Herrick

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:45:39 -0700 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>
>
> BTW, I haven't heard or seen pictures of the toroids
> in actual use from the O.W. Landgren Bulk Buy.
>
> How are they working out?
>
> << Jim >>

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.