Re: Lower secondary cself => better performance?

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Malcolm,

You just posted some very clear common sense. In my opinion, coilers should
take a second look here and is mainly my reason to reply.

This is one of those posts all coilers should keep. It clearly points out the
basic changes we make to our coils and what occurs that is not always realized.
I know you are pointing out a situation to help keep testing equal between coil
configuratinos, but the underlying result identifies some of the changes that
occurs when we make changes to our coils. Hope others see what I see.

Take care,
Bart A.