Multipule Streamers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Leik3-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi all!
Wel, last night I fired my coil for the first time. I was really nervous
because I've never even seen one in action so I really didn't know what to
expect but it was COOL! Very loud for just 15/30. I didn't really have much
time to play around and tune it but I did open the spark gap and that fired
the safety gap. That sounded like an automatic gun going off in my back yard!
I'm getting multiple streamers, maybe five to eight, shooting straight off
the top about 12-15 inches long. I thnk that I can tune it in more so that
all the energy is going to one or two streamers that will be longer, right?
Which brings me to the question: Can anyone refer me to a page (I thought I
remembered seeing one) on tuning your coil?
Thanks a lot,
Dennis
PS you might remember my wife's aprehension toward this project, but last
night when I fired it up, her jaw just dropped and she stared in amazement!
Point, Tesla!