From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 23 February 2001 14:08
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: High Voltage Museums (was Does it matter which way i wind m

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>

To Mark, et. al.,

The Tesla Coil at Canberra is at a museum (now called) "Questicon".
They have a web site.  I think it is www.questicon-dot-com.  It is one
of my Super Model 9 Tesla Coils.  It runs on 50 Hz input, with a
motor I especially built to be salient-pole synchronous at 3,000
r.p.m.  Like all my larger coils for public viewing, it is installed
in a large Faraday Cage, for safety and RFI suppression.  I sold
that system back in about 1987.

Perhaps Terry F. could spend some of his (spare) time (when he's
not tied up moderating this Tesla List), and compose what you
have proposed below.  It might take a considerable amount of time
and effort however IMHO.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.