Re: High Voltage Museums (was Does it matter which way i wind my secondary?)

Original poster: "John Philip Sanderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <John.Sanderson-at-eng.monash.edu.au>

Dear all,

I believe that coil at Questacon/National Science and Technology Centre
in Canberra is one of Bill Wysock's, but I'm not sure what model.  It
certainly throws a mean arc.  When I was there last (1995?)they had an
additional smaller "secondary" coil off to the side of the main monster
which was used for a wireless power transmission demo, and threw little
streamers of its own when the main brute was running.
Their Jacob's ladder is interesting because it has 3 prongs.
Unfortunately I have no pictures of either device.

Cheers,

John.