Re: Recent power arc experiments

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Boris,

The only potential problem with the NaCl solution is that electrolysis
may liberate gases which could then build up excessive pressure inside
the tube. If you can get some inexpensive CuS04 and seal the ends of the
tube with copper electrodes, it should work. If you kept the tube
vertical, it may even be possible to use a small hole on the top
electrode to allow gases to vent, in which case a dilute solution of
NaCl would probably work fine.

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>