Re: MOT's

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "R Lunsford by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<Millipede-at-carolina.rr-dot-com>

> Are there any more "good" parts in a microwave other than the MOT that
would be
> of use to a coiler? It just so happens that I ran across a few freee ones
> today.
> Thanks,
> Robert Lunsford
> Charlotte, NC

1. The magnetron magnets can be useful.

2. The rectifiers and filter capacitor may be useful.

3. Most important!  How are you going to get rid of the corpses?

Ed