Re: 16" coil

Hi Max,

	"I" would get the larges aluminum flex duct you can find.  That is 8
inches in my area but contractors or those serious plumbing stores may be
able to order larger sizes.  Best to go to the plumbing store with cash in
hand and grill them for what they can get you.  Get pizza pans or maybe a
metal covered plywood disk for the center.  The rule is, I guess, to size
it so it "looks right".  Best rule I know of...

A 15/30 is kind small for you big coil but you have plenty of room to add
more power :-)  A 450 watt tranny like the 15/30 is supposed to put out 38
inch streamers if everything is just right but your large coil may do
better.  It will be interesting to see how it works.

Cheers,

	Terry