Re: Recommendations for Tesla Coil Specs for my 15/60 NST

Hi Troy,

The 24nF cap only will work with a sync rotary gap.  For a static gap you
want about 15nF.  If you make a primary cap like mine, just use three of
the five strings until you build your rotary gap :-))  Note that the sync
gap system has 60% more power and 26% longer streamers for the same basic
system!!  A sync gaps is a definite improvement for the future...

Cheers,

	Terry