Re: Dwell Controller - Thanks!

In a message dated 1/28/01 5:13:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Thomas McGahee by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
> <tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com>

Fr. Tom,

I agree in theory.  The reason i think it was mechanical friction
is because this electrode got much hotter than when I tried just
one spinning electrode (two gaps).  If fact it got hotter than any
spinning electrode of mine ever got.  I would think that if the
spacings were slightly different, the temperatures would not
be this different.  You'd burn your finger on this hot electrode,
the other one was just warm.

John