Re: CW coil top terminals?

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

dr. duncan and all others
here is a design for a plasma tweeter that uses a tc.
http://members.aol-dot-com/uhaumann2/plasma/eplasma.htm#bauteil
i have wanted to build this on for quite some time now and would be
interested if anyone has tried or heard what it sounds like.
marc metlicka

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>