thin wire

Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>

How high of a bang size or overall power could 26 guage wire take on a
secondary? I can get a whole bunch of really nice 26 guage silver plated copper
wire w/ kynar insulation for a secondary coil but I want it to go on my next
system which could run up to ~15 KVA, but I don't know if it will handle a 20
joule bang size or 10000 watts and above. I know that thin wire works very well
on small systems and I have run 28 guage wire on a secondary up to 2kva without
any problems but that was only a 2 joule bangsize and several hundred bps. I
don't want to blow this thing apart on its first run! What do you all think?

Jason Johnson