Re: WOAH ,tesla coils KILL?

Hi Ed,

I think everyone has been killed from the primary circuit arcing over to
them.  The high voltage arc provides a low resistance path.  Once the
primary arcs to the secondary, the current of a high powered system will
blow the thin secondary wire.  So just having to low end grounded is no
insurance as the secondary is blowing apart at the same time.

Cheers,

	Terry