400Hz aircraft rotary converters on ebay

Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>

All,

I have just put a quantity of six, 28 VDC to 120 VAC, 400 Hz, 500 VA, 3-phase
aircraft style motor driven rotary converters on ebay.  Item # 1205255328.  For
those wanting to make a portable TC that runs off storage batteries without
worrying about blowing solid state inverters, here's your chance.  I was
successful in bench tests to parallel two of these for increased output power.

 <http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1205255328>http://
cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1205255328

Robert W. Stephens
Director
AREA31 Research Facility
AREA31 Radio Observatory