Re: synchronizing SRSG

Hi Bill,

"I" spend weeks with computer and calculator designing my coils and the
SRSG timing position and then use my strobe light to set it there... :-))

However, You can also just turn the motor body a little each time and do it
by trial and error to get the best sparks.  If you can do it safely, You
can also put a point on the terminal so you can run at very low power and
turn the motor with the coil just turned up enough to get a little spark to
find the best spot.  That is how 99.9% of coiler's do it!

So simply, do it by trial and error (at lower power) so you get the best
sparks and forget instruments and calculation.

I beat Al to the punch here ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry