Re: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Tesla list wrote:

<elgersmad-at-fnworld-dot-com>

> I'll check the driver schematics but, if there's a problem I doubt that
> it's Vin.  I know that if you bypass the coupling capacitors to the
> mosfets, and the ground resistor, it will work better but, it's
> unshielded.  That means directly driving the mosfets from the
> operational amplifiers.
>
> I don't want to argue weather the circuit will produce more energy or
> not.  Further more, if you follow those specific instructions, you will
> get the same results I did, and that circuit will generate more
> electricity than it uses by far.  I have managed power gain factors
> over 10,000.  I couldn't afford wire or the time to wind the right
> coils but, the instructions are there at that site, and if you use 1MHz
> as your operating frequency, and inductive reactance is low enough, the
> simulator I was using, was right on the breadboard comparisons.  So,
> that would be an input of 36 Watts, and an output of 1.6 Megawatts.
> 1.6 Megawatts takes some very thick wire but, all of the smaller scaled
> down versions of the circuit, and the simulations matched out on
> resistive loads.  You could almost heat a football stadium with just 36
> watts of power.  If follow the step by step instructions, you will have
> working version at the frequency you picked.  You pick the operating
> frequency by the value of inductance of the primary of the first coil
> since the two transformers are a matched pair.  Why talk jargan, when
> the rules of thumb, and the order of operations of equations, plus,
> every key you need to press on the calculator in order to get each
> solution is there.  It's just the how to build it, not a lecture, just
> the surprize that goes with building it.  The higher the operating
> frequency, the more effecient it becomes until it reaches about 1MHz
> because, it gets harder to wind coils that much smaller.  The higher
> the frequency the higher the inductive reactance for any coil, and a
> large number of turns would act as a current limiter.  That would
> eliminate current from the power of the output.  So, that web page is a
> straight shot, not bull.
>
> James W. Elger.

James:

	I have looked at your web page and EWB simulations and find nothing to
suggest any real POWER gain.  However, there isn't enough information to
repeat your simulation.  Can you send us the EWB source files
(preferable), or else list ALL! parameters used - Generator frequency &
voltage, ammeter resistance, transformer models - so we can run the
simulation ourselves?  The first circuit you show does indeed have more
current flowing in the LC circuit than in the input, but the only power
dissipations will be in the series resistance of the ammeter and the
input impedance of the scope.  IF the generator is tuned to the exact
resonant frequency of the circuit AND the ammeter resistance is zero AND
the scope has infinite input impedance, the input current to your
circuit should be zero and the current flowing through the ammeter would
be infinite!  AND, since the power flowing in the circuit is purely
reactivee, no REAL power flow at all!  As soon as anything was
introduced to cause REAL (heat-generating) power to flow, the input
current will go up and the circulating current will go down and the LAW
of conservation of energy will govern.....

Please explain more.

Ed